annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
4.07.2008
what's left of a summer vacation
(More photos of our beach trip at annscreams.multiply.com.)

Hey there. I apologize for the not-too-long absence.. I've got one week before our summer classes start.. Might as well make the most out of it..

Oral defense for the CDx is finally over. Big whew. I wouldn't want to elaborate but to summarize how it went, let me quote Mr. Lagazon, one of our panelists and only the oldest (literally) and most "batikan" among all C.I.s in our college: "I must say that you did a very good work." Quite a bland and simple statement to quote.. but there really was something blissfully fulfilling with the way he said it. You should've heard it yourself. I'm so thankful that the panelists' decision for our work is not to start all over again, a verdict which other sections sadly got.

But that's not the end of CDx. We still have a few revisions to do on it. Our house have constantly been the home of some classmates for a few days now. CDx has kind of taken over what was left of a summer vacation for me. But even so, I wasn't going to let it completely grab all opportunities to have fun. Duh.

Starbucks at SM Clark has finally opened. And it's not helping at all with my coffee addiction. Haha. Thony, Red, Arren, Mitch and I hung out at the place after spending the whole day at my house patching CDx things up. Had fun. Coffee and friends never fail to make me happy.

But it's not only coffee and friends that do.. The sun, sea's waves pushing on me as I lie on white sand, cool reggae music by the beach, a two-piece swimsuit, some yummy "talaba", lots of great food, beach volleyball with complete strangers, rockin' henna tattooes, and quality time with my mom, dad and sister also do make me sooooo happy.

We drove to the Camayan Beach at Subic to get some kind of timeout for all of us. The place is so damn "photogenic". I wasn't glad to leave at all even if I was undeniably exhausted in the end.

Oh and yeah I made it a point not to stay too long under the sun.. I'm not exactly the person who would look better with an even tanner skin than the one I already have inherited from my dad. I've no problem with being morena though.. hahah. O diba ang ganda ng likod ko?! hehe.. likod lang naman.

On to other serious matters.. I've developed yet another addiction.. Something which I, like all other addicts feel toward their addiction, unfortunately but delightedly can't get enough of. Alright I'll spill. It's the Gossip Girl Series. Dammit. One time, I ended up sleeping at 4am coz I won't turn off the DVD player. It's just so fckin'.. err what's the word?! Phenomenally engrossing. But that's just me. I easily get seduced by the kind of glamor that its story has.

Hooray Thony's guitar (yeah the one that got broken in two coz of me) is finally cured! He spent a whole lot for him just to hear its voice again (his motto is "treat your guitar like your wife"!) and it was all worth it coz now the guitar looks brand new. Beautiful. Just the way it has always been.

BTW speaking of my guy, Thony's older brother purchased a handsome Toyota Vios. Now Thony, being the "sipsip" younger bro that he is, would of course be free to drive it around. Ok now I'm green with envy. But I'm the younger bro's girlfiriend so I'm sure to get free rides anyway. hihihi..

That's all for now. Ciao!

XOXO Gossip Girl's fan.
Or maybe that doesn't work. hehe.

Labels: , , , , , ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 6:10 PM.