annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
2.12.2008
one hell of a sunday
(late post)
Last Sunday (Feb. 10, '08), minutes before the sun went up, Thony and I left home for the Philippine Hot Air Balloon Fiesta at Clarkfield. We got there (10 minutes later) just in time to see the balloons being inflated. About every person in the field was holding his or her camera ready. 'Twas really chilly outside but we didn't mind. For a number of mushy reasons, I really luuurrv how that morning felt.: )

A little while later the balloons were huge blobs hovering above the heads of hundreds of spectators.. I especially liked the giant squid and Kellogg's..:D Then a little while later they were in flight... and a little more while later, uh well what do you know, they were GONE!! I wish they'd have stayed longer.. But at least I got to take photos. More photos at annscreams.multiply.com

But that's not where the fun ended coz there were actually lots of other things to enjoy at the event. The skydivers left me in awe and envy. Camwhored all over the place, with special participation of soldiers in full battle gear. Thony also wanted to go kiteflying, but that's before we realized that we've spent almost all the money we brought on foodtrip and voodoo dolls already. And so we were broke for the day.. which means no kite for him. :P

The only sad thing that happened that morning was losing my Fisheye's lens cap. I dropped it somewhere near the gate just before entering. We kept looking for it but it never showed up.. I so hate myself for that.: (

Later in the afternoon, I had an appointment with my sister and cousins. Kuya Jay treated us for merienda at SM Clark coz he just had one of his first salaries from his new work. There was one particular thing that we kept laughing about that day. For a long while we can't stop ourselves. People probably thought we were high or something. Then we camwhored at the Meeting Place and the parking lot. After that, Tin, Patti and I did a whole LOT of walking.. with no exact destination.. Ewan ko ba anong pumasok sa isip namin non at naglakad na lang kami nang naglakad.. tumawa nang tumawa.. nagpicture nang nagpicture.. at kumain nang kumain.. HEhehe. When Tin and I reached home, hala, no one was home so we couldn't enter the house.. For a long while we stayed at a nearby sari-sari store muna... and uhm basta ehe. Ok tamad ko na ituloy. Basta it was one crazy Sunday!!!^_^

Btw, greetings to Aunt Belita.. thanks for visiting my little blog.: )

Labels: , , ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 11:16 PM.