annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
12.20.2007
All I Want for Christmas
Mood: reminiSCENT

Curve Cologne by Liz Claiborne

Fragrance notes: fresh greens, warm wind, pepper, finishing with mahogany and water

Curve reminds me of that Christmas Eve two years ago when Thony and Eric came by our house for no reason at all and we talked til it was almost time for Noche Buena. Thony was wearing Curve cologne which I swear could attract a huge percentage of the female population and make them fall head over heels. It stuck to everywhere he went and touched. The scent was there on the couch where he sat on, even days after Christmas Eve. It stuck to Devil (my red devil stuffed toy) which he placed on top of our Christmas tree and made me promise not to remove it from there but which I removed anyway coz I wanted to take it all the way to Singapore to remind me of his scent while I was away for the holidays.

He wore it everyday to class so I knew he was sitting on a nearby armchair even if my back was turned to him. It stuck to his hankie which he left lying around somewhere and which I, as a former evil sneaky stalker, picked up and kept inside my memory box. He wore it on our final class Retreat in January wherein he hugged me during that particular part in retreats that you get to say thank you or sorry or i love you or whatever to anyone in class, with me thinking that it would be the last hug I'd ever get from him since the school year was about to end and we're parting ways for college. He wore it too during prom in February when he professed his undying love (ick, can't believe I'm saying these things in here) for me. He wore it in March at Carmelite Monastery where we officially became a couple (naks).

The scent was just everywhere! Of course the bottle eventually emptied. Gamitin ba naman araw-araw siyempre mauubos helow.

Ok, enough. Let's go back to Christmas coz it's what I was intending to write about in the first place. Sooo.. All I want for Christmas is this.. a small bottle of Curve cologne, so I could have Thony wear it and remind me once more of that very memorable Christmas which I thought was my first and last one with him.. even if little did I know, we were going to be spending a lot more Christmases with each other.Photobucket

But hell I'm not willing to spend 2,000 pesos for one small bottle of perfume!.. Even if its scent really means a lot to me. So until now, I'm still hoping Santa has me on his list.. though I don't think I've been a very good girl this year. Haha!Photobucket

Labels:

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 10:27 AM.