annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
12.19.2007
not-so-secret love affair
Mood: chill-chill

Yipee! This morning, I finally received the package which contains the Fuji Sensia slide films I ordered from one of the nice people of lomomanila (huge thanks to kuya Jay Ravelo!!). I've been watching a pirated DVD of one of John Lloyd's movies (yep you read right.. believe it or not, I love John Lloyd coz he kinda reminds me of someone I know hihihi) with Bea when I realized that the package of films that I've been waiting for has finally arrived and has been sitting right beside the tv for hours already. Oo na mulala na kung mulala. Anyway, I've loaded the first roll and I can't wait to take Fishywishy out to shoot. The other babies are chilling in the freezer now...

Let me tell you a secret..
I'm having a love affair... with FILM.
Ssshhh.. Don't tell my boyfriend. haha.

Pahinga muna ko sandali sa digicam and camera phones.
Ooh it's six days before Christmas.. but I can't feel it just yet. Maybe tomorrow I will. But not today.. I'm still recovering pa kasi from the brain torture that prelim exams gave me. Well, the exams really weren't that hard if you ask me (or anyone else who took the exam maybe).. I just hate the reviewing part. It's torture. Ok, tamad na kung tamad.

BTW, because of the exams Thony and I weren't able to do anything special to celebrate our 21st month which was last monday. All we did was review together at my home... But it doesn't matter.. Any day with him is special.
Ang kyut naman ng ice cream na 'to.

Labels: , , ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 1:29 PM.