annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
12.29.2007
i see red
I never really wanted to have too much red.. but I guess that's what you usually get from xpro'ed Fuji Sensia..

More photos on my new multiply site.

Christmas this year turned out pretty well except for that part when my mom and dad got into another L.Q. (lovers' quarrel) on Christmas day and we all ended up staying home instead of going to the mall to see a movie. They made up before the day ended and we all sat by the round table in our garden with that huge green umbrella, chattering away and trying to finish off the left-over foods from the Noche Buena. There's just so much food that until today our ref's still stuffed with things from the 24th!

Speaking of Noche Buena, as usual I spent mine with family and relatives. Thony also came by and brought a cake for the whole family (pagood-shot ba). Oh and I also made some buko pandan salad.. my very first time. I did it with Tin and well, it turned out pretty fine and green of course. Kudos to us I guess!

On the 28th, I spent the morning at Thony's house.. we watched movies and hoarded their pear-shaped ham. Hihi. I loved the ham. I just hope his brothers don't come home looking for it.. coz it's gone. After that (matapos pagsawaan ang bahay ni Thony), we went over to SM (para magpalamig lang).. where we met Jacel and some other Acts people. Since Jacel and I have an appointment with the other Biggies (my high school barkada's name) for the afternoon, the two of us went off to Gizzelle's house while Thony went home

Here are some proofs of me and my friends' camwhoreness. I missed them so much.. grabeng pagtawa yung ginawa namin. We had fun reminiscing the eras of our friendship.. with special attention to MY ever-changing image.. yes.. my ever-changing image which I don't ever wanna talk about but which they keep bringing up every reminiscing time.

Too bad I wasn't able to join the sleepover with my friends coz there's another slumber party going on at my own house so I had to go home at 9:30 to divide my time between the two events.. The sleepover at home was with my sister and cousins. There was so much happening around the house that night too.. what with the commotion that my sister's lovelife made that night (her boyfriend got caught doing something which he's not supposed to be doing..) and that mysterious lady which my cousin Patti reportedly saw at our bar counter downstairs.. Patti said that the "ghost" was even talking to someone on the phone (sosyal naman yung ghost na yun). Err.. I'm supposed to be scared now but since it's Christmas I won't be. C'mon ghosts don't show up during Christmas!! Or do they?! *shiver*

Ok that's all for now.. My stomach's hungry again. Ciao.

BTW, on the 23rd my family and I went around the city giving out the extra cavan of rice we had at home to some Aetas who came down from the mountains to solicit for food or a few coins from the city people. I can never fully describe in here how my heart was broken upon seeing how badly they truly need the society's attention and help to survive. I saw in them the face of Filipino Christmas.. sheer poverty.

happy birthday Jesus (naks).

Labels: , , ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 9:54 AM.