annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
10.10.2007
enough with the bacon
Mood: cross

waah. ayoko na ng bacon!

i've been living on bacon every morning for the past six months just because my bacon-addicted sister won't eat anything for breakfast other than... bacon! it's all they ever really cook around here for breakfast.

the girl's just so in love with pork strips!

i used to really like it too.. but even the most sumptuous meal loses its taste when eaten every single day (oh that's with the exception of KFC hot and crispy chicken meal).

sometimes i don't even touch my breakfast anymore... then my sister would see it lying around and she'd ask if she could have my bacon instead. of course i'd generously give it to her because that would save me from being nagged by my mom for skipping breakfast. i'd rather just let my mom think i really was the one who ate it than get scolded.

even though i thank God for everyday blessings, i still do hope the menu changes for next semester. i must make an appeal!

i kinda miss pancakes.

BTW, it's my cousin kuya jay's birthday today. hapee birthday!

Labels:

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 4:50 PM.