annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
11.11.2007
a series of unfortunate events
Mood: err.. can't think of a mood right now. BTW, I'm sorry for the really long posts. I just really write a lot. I can't seem to control myself.

I would be bluffing if I told you that the reason why I have't been able to update in about a week is because I've been busy with school since second semester has finally started. In fact, what I did a lot for the whole week was sleep, sleep and sleep like a bear in hibernation.

The reason why I've been away from the PC (yeah like anybody cares that much) is that our home lost both phone and internet connection for one whole week because some rude and ruthless thief stole the telephone wires which are supposed to be connecting our home to the outside world... and he probably did steal a bunch of other neighboring houses' wires too. The guy (or guys, girl, girls.. whatever.. I've no idea) should damn well be desperate to keep his family alive to do such a brutal thing as to deprive me with internet connection in the comfort of my own home!Tama bang pagdiskitahan pati linya ng telepono?!! Anyway, the problem's fixed now so I'm back.

It's one sad truth about living in the Philippines. People could go about stealing anything from national funds to the wet clothes hung in the clothesline on your backyard. Others steal things to fight off hunger and have their children survive through another day while others do it because they're too greedy and selfish to be contented with a few luxurious mansions under their names. But hey, I need not be particular with the Philippines about stealing. It happens all over the world. Duh.

Anyway, since my post is entitled 'a series of unfortunate events', which I obviously stole from that movie entitled the same, let's move on to the other bad lucks I've had this week...

There's still no news on my budding career as a lomographer except for that tragic one which tells of my second roll of film returning only 9 out of 24 shots for a mysterious reason which to this day I still haven't figured out. I'm working on my 3rd roll now. I hope such tragedy doesn't happen again. Please cross your fingers for me.

I got an excuse slip from the very first RLE class of the semester (not a very good first impression to give your new clinical instructors). Guess why? I forgot to wear my freakin' wristwatch!... something which only an absent-minded person filled with neglect and reckless imprudence could do. I sure did have my fair share of rants from the year level coordinator for committing such a crime. Yeah, in Nursing not wearing your wristwatch is a heinous crime. Or at least in our university where everything is supposed to be exaggerated.

On the same day, I also forgot two of my newly purchased school books at the comfort room. Yeah, like, FORGOT. I only realized that I wasn't carrying them with me after an hour.! The person who found them apparently didn't think of looking for the rightful owner or surrendering them to the lost and found section as options. She probably thought she was having really good luck that day coz I never found the books again. Oh but there's REALLY nothing to fuss about, the books ONLY cost 700 pesos anyway! That's only about one huge and mouth-watering Yellow Cab pizza! Right. I so hate myself for that.

Oh and apparently, Thony hated me too for that (he was the one who spent time waiting at the looong queue to the university bookstore to buy those books for me on that very same morning)! He called me "bobo".. as in unintelligent, unsmart, pinhead, dimwit, stupid.. or whatever other word which means the same. I cried. Yeah. It was sad. Although, erm, he did have a point. But still, I got angry.. and I ended up making him cry too.! Hah, payback is sweet. lol.

Anyway, all the bad luck seem to have been warded off by my new doll.. it's a voodoo doll actually. I know voodoo dolls are made to cause their objects bad luck and other terrible and tragic things but I'm not intending on using it on anyone (unless someone makes me really angry.. hihihi.. nah just kidding.. don't be scared, I'm harmless..). This doll was hand-made for me by my good high school friend Nico. He's the one who always loved witchy stuff and I'm not sure if he has pursued his being Wiccan. As a kid, I've always wanted to be a witch. But as I grew older I figured my parents would kill me if I did become one. I've tried doing a spell with two of my friends back in high school though. Err, nothing worked. But we had fun being creepy that day.


BTW, I would like to thank those who suggested names for my new sneering devil doll mentioned on my previous post. You made me happy. : ) Thony said he looks like that Pokemon named Gengar. So I decided to name it.. well.. yeah.. GENGAR! Talk about being original.

About my new classmates, they're ok. I have new friends.. Jan and Mitch. I so looove them right now coz they've been so nice to me since day one.I'm also loving my schedule coz it's compatible with Thony's so now I won't have to wait for him for an hour and a half each day anymore like I did last semester. But I'm really missing Peachy, Joan and Rain. Ow.

I spent yesterday at Candaba with the whole family for my uncle's victory party. He won as councilor, for the third time in a row! Nagvideoke kami ng kapatid at pinsan ko. Nung una kunwari nahihiya-hiya pa, tapos maya-maya nag-aagawan na sa mic. Hehehe. Oh here's a picture from our way to Candaba. It doesn't really make any sense. I just love the blue skies and the endless green fields.

I'm also happy to announce that our Christmas tree is now standing tall and proud at the living room!

Labels: , , ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 5:03 PM.