annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
3.19.2008
2 years and still running.
Last 03.17.08 was me and thony's 2nd anniversary. We thought of doing something new.. something we've never done before.. and so we went shopping in divisoria! weee... 'Twas my first time to go there and I'm glad it was with him. Yay! I felt a little guilty buying so much stuff all in one day so I didn't spend all my money.. But i still can't believe that the 3,000 pesos I consumed went such a long looong way.. damn I'm definitely going back to DV! I even got to buy pasalubong for my dad, mom and Tin.

The only thing we hated were the icky muddy streets we had to walk on.. it rained sometime in the afternoon that's why. I felt like throwing up all throughout the bus ride (as always) coz of the air freshener (which I've hated since the day I was born), but I nevertheless of course loved the experience. We also got lost a little but found our way afterwards. Oh well, getting lost was kind of fun anyway. lol. On the way home, we watched the orange sun set behind the mountains... and then I was happy. Just like that.

'Twas yet another first for us. And there'll definitely be more in the future. Stay tuned for more of the adventures of Ann and Thony.

****
Woke up earlier than usual today. Made a large tumbler of iced coffee. It's been a while since I had coffee coz my mum won't buy cream. Was about to go back upstairs, watch cable or turn the PC on and go online like I always do but then I had a glimpse of the garden outside and decided to sip my coffee and sit under the large green umbrella there instead. The morning was really cool and quiet.. Gave me a chance to clear my head. And I was like "why the hell don't I do this more often?!".

Anyway, I can't believe I'm still not starting to review for final exams. Just the thought of it gives me shivers.. hihihi.. BTW, because it's Holy Week, as is our family tradition, we're going to see the "magdarame" later (or whatever they officially call themselves).. can't wait!

That's all for now.. Yipee my emoticons are back!

P.S. You won't ever hear (or read rather) me say anything about the upcoming summer vacation.. err.. coz I'm not one of the lucky people who will be having it. It's the start of our batch's summer classes so byebye to 2-month-long vacations for me.. Screw Nursing! (hehe joke lang ung screwing part.. baka makarma.)
ciao.

Labels: , ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 1:47 PM.