annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
9.17.2007
ban love letters
Mood: down

I've always been a big advocate of love letters. I've been receiving, writing and keeping them ever since I could remember. In fact, I probably have stacks hidden all over my room. Yes they're cheesy and a little old but sweet and cute at the same time.

I love Love letters. But that was until today. From now on, I am banning them.

This is probably the last love letter I will ever write. So much for some monthsary trash eh?! I'm not even going to actually give this one to the person it is addressed to. I don't think he deserves to read the pretty words I have placed in it.

Ugh. What am I saying?! I can't hate love letters! I know this is again just one of my teenage mediocre drama. So please pardon me for blabbering non-sense.

Whatever. I know next week I might change my mind back. Or next month maybe. But one thing's for sure. I will never forget today.

So whoever you are, happy 18th monthsary to us. Yeah right. Do you even think we should still be celebrating every month? Isn't it getting a little tiring for you? I was just wondering. Oh, and sorry for making you cry. I just thought today was somehow special.

Thanks for the worst 17th of the month ever.

Labels:

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 9:12 PM.