annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
11.03.2007
i want my christmas tree!
Mood: moody

My mom promised that we'd put up the Christmas tree yesterday afternoon (Christmas at home starts November.. only in the Philippines tol!). If you were there, you would see how my eyes twinkled when she announced it... coz I'm in love with our Christmas tree, or maybe with any Christmas tree for that matter! It's what that kid named Kevin from Home Alone and I have in common.

Anyway, she told me they'll take a short nap before anything else and when they get up we'll start decorating right away. I anticipated it.. and waited.. and waited as they (my parents) slept all afternoon. But when they finally woke up at around 5:30 p.m. she declared that we'll put up the tree some other time coz it was too late to start it that day. Crap. I was so disappointed that I didn't talk to her for the rest of the night. Er. But I don't think she even noticed my fretting because she was still all bubbly and loud as always. Uh maybe I should put more effort on this until she finally notices that hello I'm actually angry!. Grr.

On with other matters... Upon my last visit to SM Megamall (not that I frequently visit the place.. kapitbahay lang namin yung SM Clark eh ehe), i came across this black sneering devil sneering (duh) at me from its shelf with the most evilly menacing look I've ever seen out of a non-living thing. And well, yep of course I fell in love with it. I usually always fall for the evil ones. But I came home without it though. Even if it costs only 80 pesos, we brought just enough money for our stomachs to have their fill.

Anyhoo, I promised myself that someday I'd come back for it and it'd be mine. Bwahaha! (*devilish laugh you hear from villains in soap operas*).

Tonight, however, I now know why destiny didn't allow me to buy it with my own money back then (I just realized there's actually a purpose for everything!). It's because I can get it free pala! Hehehe. My sister went to MOA today, apparently found a shop that sells them, and bought one devil for me as pasalubong. I seriously think she's psychic. I mean, how could she possibly have known?! I don't remember telling her about this sneering devil before... MOA is such a huge place to pick as pasalubong the one thing I've sworn to possess someday...

Thanks to Tin's beyond-normal abilities, I am now a fulfilled being. lol.

I've been wondering what I should name it. The names Debby and Devil were already taken by my first two equally devilish stuffed toys. I was thinking of Blackie.. But Blackie's more like for puppies.
any suggestions?!

BTW, Thony also bought for us these piggy phone bling blings last week. Akin yung black kasi medyo maitim ako at kay Thony naman ang white dahil siya ay maputi. Discrimination na ba to?! hmpf. Ah basta, black is beautiful.! Pero ankyut din nila! I need names for them too. Hmm..

Labels: , ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 11:26 PM.