annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
4.27.2008
that mom thing
The thing with my mom is that whenever her birthday comes she insists (or maybe more like commands) that we don't buy her presents anymore. She says we're merely wasting our money (which according to her is her money too) and that what's more important is that she gets to spend her special day with us, her family.

But in the end she gets a present from us anyway. It seems the daughters she raised got a tinge of hardheadedness.

But whatever it is, it shall not involve a Hallmark card that comes with a perfect pre-written message by some unknown author and a handwritten note from me on the other side of it. Even my deepest, most flamboyant, elaborate words would sound superficial when told to her. You see, no number of thank you's or i love you's will ever be able to compensate and convey the exact feelings I have for the woman whom I owe my being to.

Cheers to my mother. A nagger. A pushy pusher. A teacher. A role model. A best friend. A woman of strength, sense, wisdom and humor.

Happy birthday too to her twin sister Aunt Tess, a person of determination.

Maybe someday I will be able to give my mother and father the perfect present. Oh how I long for that day.

Labels: , ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 1:05 AM.