annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
3.23.2008
i write
(edited)
I've been sitting here for the past hour with a blank brain. I really wanna write. But what am I to write about?!

I used to be the kid who wrote about everything. Yeah from high school intrams t-shirts which everyone makes a big fuss about... to the very first time I, all scared and anxious, shaved my legs without telling my mom... to the neighbors' dog who made it a point and a daily habit to poo in front of our house instead. The stacks of notebooks (whose covers were adorned with collages of whatever my attitude or interest is for a certain phase) hidden away in my closet told my story. The story of every era in my not-so-complicated life. The story of different personalities colliding into one. A story which is yet to end and to be completed (if I'm destined for a longer life that is, and I'm well hoping for that!).

I used to believe I was born to write. Writing, for me, has always been a refuge during angry days and a loyal pal throughout felicitous moments . If I wasn't taught how to use a pencil in elementary, I'd probably be mentally challenged by now. It's an outlet of emotions not only for me, but I'm sure for millions of others. It's a way of life. Or maybe a passion. It's innate in most human beings.

But now I'm just too busy with other things. I guess I've changed. People change. It's one truth about life that could sometimes be sad, but that which is inevitable.

But don't get me wrong. I'm relatively contented with the way things are going for me and I'm grateful for every blessing that God continuously shoves at my path. It's just that sometimes, people need to do certain things that would make them feel more like themselves. It's part of the quest for self-actualization or something else or whatever. You could ask Abraham Maslow about that.
Someday, one day, any day, I'd like to find time to write the way I used to write before. Soulful. Honest. Me. I have to. I need to. It's one of the things I'm missing these days and that which would make me feel whole again.
Ok that's a start. And that felt good.

Labels: ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 8:37 AM.