annscreams.blogspot.com
the author
lost? run home.

ann
Criselle Ann. 21. aka Ann/ Crizy/ Kirk/Tish. Registered Nurse. eclectic. ironic. a little narcissistic. dreams to be content.



adores:
weekends. graffiti. journals. guitar demons. star-dotted skies. pink clouds. notebooks. cool rainy days. fat penguins. friendly robots.

note: hey i rule around here so be nice alright? no hate messages pls. constructive comments shall be appreciated.kawaii

history
must-reads
small talk

comments? gossip? link exchange? wanna talk? anything at all?love


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


soundtrip
4.11.2008
my scholarly boyfriend
I am proud to announce that my boyfriend is now officially a College Scholar too.

I'd like to think that it was me who pushed him into it, what with all the nagging that he got from me all throughout the semester about how it's time to throw away his happy-go-lucky attitude. But then thinking deeper, I think it was more the product of initiative coming from himself than pushing from a pushy girlfriend. I mean, knowing Thony, he's the guy who wouldn't work for something which never really caught his heart in the first place. He'd rather sleep or play RF.

I know that joining the scholarship bandwagon may not be the most important thing about this whole course that we got ourselves into. There could be more self-defining challenges in the future. But then, it still is a big something and if you've got the potential why not use it, right?! Sayang naman diba. Why not aim to be the best you can be? There's no harm in doing so... Only some sacrifices all throughout and sweet glory in the end.:)

I know he's got potential.. and a LOT of it. I'm glad he's really starting to utilize it.

Another advantage of the incident was that he just earned a hundred good shot points from my mom and dad. Hihihi.

BTW, joining us in our cheery mood last Tuesday were Yen and Eric. Had fun catching up and being nostalgic and all about high school. Ooh those were good times.

That day I also got a haircut which, like all other haircuts I've had in the recent past, didn't bring about any drastic change to my look. When I got home, I asked my sister (in Kapampangan of course) if "maganda ba bagong gupit ko?" and she was like "ahh nagpagupit ka?!".

Yesterday, Thony and I were at SM Pamp. coz we thought it's been a while since we visited the place together. I got a new voodoo doll and I also purchased 200 grams of the dried squid which I've been craving for for a while now. Had a wonderful date, minus the sored feet I got in the end. I knew I shouldn't have worn those heels!

Buh-bye for now. Got a meeting with Red and Arren later for the final (hopefully!) printing of the CDx.

Labels: , , ,

link me!
ann.screams.hearts.

brain cells worked
at around: 8:44 AM.